Sunday 22 January 2017

Make Up Revolution Box Review

For Christmas my very best friend got me this beautiful box from Make up Revolution. I dont think it is available to purchase now as it was in the christmas collection.

The box itself is very beautiful and has a very nice gold patterned top. The size of it is quite big but holds many palettes (as seen in the image below). 

The palettes range from eyeshadows to highlighters to blushers. There are also 2 primers and a setting spray. I use the majority of this box everyday and I think they may last me the rest of the year. 

My overall opinion of this box is that it is very worth it as I use it everyday. I use products that I never thoughf I would by. The contour stick is a new thing that I wouldnt have brought in the shops but I love it. The range of products in this box allow me to experiement with my look and change it up every now and then. 

Thank you Louise for this wonderful box. It is the best gift. 

Love,
Emily xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

© With Love, Emily and Louise x. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig