Wednesday 24 August 2016

Makeup Revolution Blush Palette first impressions



I have seen so many different blush palettes on blogs and on youtube that I have decided to try them out for myself. I usually stick to the single blush sets as I find changing colour of my blush quite daunting because they can either be too pale or too vibrant. So I stepped out of the comfort zone and went for it and got myself a palette.

I have used this now for a week and I have decided that I love being able to change my blush on different days. For my pale skin tone I stick to quite pink shades. So I chose the Golden Sugar Blush palette by Makeup Revolution which is available in Superdrug stores. It cost £6.

The colours have more pigment than I expected them to have so a little goes a long way. I use the white and the golden shades as highlighter which looks super pretty and the bottom two pink shades for my blush. I am yet to experiment with the others.
Drugstore makeup for me is a life saver. I find that sometimes the cheapest of make up essentials are better than the high end makeup. When you can go cheaper why pay the extra expense? I enjoy finding alternatives to expensive make up because it shows that even when you have less money than others you can always make yourself look just as glam. 

I'm so impressed with this palette that if I did a favourites post it would 100 per cent be in there. Also from this experience I have learnt that yeah being in your usual routine can be good fun but when you throw a bit of something new in the mix it can make that routine a whole more exciting. 

Do not be afraid to try out something new!

Link for the palette HERE

Love from,
Emily xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© With Love, Emily and Louise x. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig