Friday 7 October 2016

First Ever Vlog!!!!!!


On the 21st of September this year, me and Louise went to see Mcfly on day 1 of their Anthology Tour in Birmingham. I have liked Mcfly ever since I was young so seeing them was like reliving my childhood. Since seeing them live I feel like I have started to love them even more.

I am so anxious about publishing this and its been on and off my mind all day on whether or not I should publish it.   Making a YouTube video has always been something I have been thinking about and I took this concert as the day I test out my abilities in creating something. I hope you like the end result. It took me a very very long time to get it just how I wanted it. 


If you want more Vlogs. Give it a like and Subscribe to see more xx

Love from Emily :) xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© With Love, Emily and Louise x. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig