Sunday 23 April 2017

Garnier Rose Water Toner 🌹

I highly recommend this New Garnier Product that I didn't know existed a few days ago. It is amazing and has left me very impressed.

I have very sensitive and sometimes I end up with quite dry patches. I have suffered with eczema for the majority of my life so I'm always weary of trying new facial products incase it flares up however with this is has left my skin feeling better than ever. The first day after using this I woke feeling refreshed and my skin felt so smooth. Not a eczema patch in sight.

What is the product like?
The scent of this is so beautiful it literally smells like a bunch of roses. On the packaging it states that 96% of the ingredients have natural origins. On the back it states that the 4% are ingredients that guarantee the preservation of the product. Now I think that's quite good. I'm not an expert so I don't know much about these things. It's free from parables, silicones and artificial colourants.

How to use it?
After taking my makeup off with the garner micellar water I apply this with a cotton pad.  I only use a bit but it goes along way to make your face feeling soothed and refreshed.

Where to buy this?
Superdrug
Boots

Thank you to everyone that voted in our twitter poll. If you have twitter give us a follow to join in next time. Find us here → @NeverlandPerks

Love,
Emily xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© With Love, Emily and Louise x. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig