Friday 24 March 2017

All Time Low // Young Renegades Tour 2017


Hello from the other side.... I think an apology is in order I have been away for way too long but I am back and I have quite a few posts planned. For this week I have posts about the events that I attended last week. I hope you enjoy them.

Thursday the 16th of March was the day I went to go and see my favourite band in the world for the 6th time. However this time was different because I was able to go and meet them. Up close. Face to Face. I can honestly say I nearly cried with happiness.  
Me and my best friend Louise both brought passes to go to a table signing to meet the beautiful people in the photo above. We got their autographs and had a chat. I literally fangirled so much and I hope I can meet them again in the future and be able to take selfies with them. We queued for roughly 2 and a half hours to go in a meet them and then had to  queue again for another 2 hours to go into the concert. 
These people are the best people in my life and I wouldnt have wanted to share this experience with anyone else. Louise is the best friend I could ever ask for and my biggest wish in the world is for her to be truly happy. Joe I can honestly say is crazy for putting up with his fangirl girlfriend and her best friend. I love these pair.
 The concert its self was so amazing. I sang every word to every song and nearly lost my voice. I also had a cry at therapy as usual. That song just touches my heart and soul. The setlist was also pretty good with some songs that I've not heard live before. 


I had the best time of my life. Meeting them was a dream come true. I am so happy to have these amazing people as my inspirations not only the band but Louise and Joe too.

Have an awesome weekend and I will see you again Sunday.

Love Emily xx

Check out All Time Low's current singles out they are awesome.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© With Love, Emily and Louise x. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig