Friday 15 September 2017

A message to my hero...



Everyone in their lives has someone that they look up to, someone who they think of a hero. For some people, this can be a celebrity, someone who they don’t know but surround themselves with their music, movies etc and we feel their influence that way. For me, I have a few heroes who I see on a regular basis, and they don’t even know that they are one. One of my heroes is my Best Friend.
We have so many people in our lives that we often take for granted and I think it’s a huge shame that they forget how loved they really are! This is a very personal post for me to write because as some of you may know, Emily has been having a tough time lately and whilst this kind of thing would normally be written in a card for only her to read, I feel like this is an important thing for everyone to know and feel able to tell their loved ones as well. 


Dear Em, 

I know that some days for you are bad and that sometimes you struggle. I know that you think you're alone or that you don't want to burden anyone without troubles. It really is true when they say that a problem shared is a problem halved. Being able to help the people that you care about through their tough times is a blessing that we often take for granted but it makes me so happy to be able to help.

I am always so in awe with the way that you soldier through each and every day, no matter what the task. The way that you put other people first and always find the best ways to make everyone’s lives just that little bit better, just through you being there. You are a light for all of those around you and I hope that you never forget that. 


You have one of the biggest hearts I have ever seen and continue to share that with everyone. I am truly blessed to have a best friend who is so pure and beautiful both inside and out.

Love, 

Your Nightingale


I hope you all remind those who are special to you, just how much you appreciate and love them!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© With Love, Emily and Louise x. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig