Saturday 1 April 2017

Live action Beauty and the beast

I love this movie in animation so when I found out they were doing a live action movie I was full of excitement yet anxiety incase they didn't live up to what the animation movie was. 

I can honestly say as a huge fan of this movie it was AMAZING!!!! It was so magical and wonderful. I left the cinema screen with a huge smile on my face. 
The only difference between themy is that there were added songs in the live action and it told the story of Belle'so Mother. I won't give anything away but it is so heartwarming yet heartbreaking at the same time.
The effects were amazing.  I saw this film in both 2D and 3D so I have both perspectives. The 3D edition was simply magical everything was so life like and at a few points I may even say I jumped a little. The magic is truly alive.
The costumes were amazing. I was reading an article last night that stated the costumes were made from fair trade materials. How amazing is that. The classic yellow dress was beautiful with the added gold patterns and accessories. That dress had always been my favourite however the dress in the picture above is just truly stunning. The floral patterns were stunning.

Soundtrack


Trailer


I personally cannot rave about this film enough.  I love it. A solid 11 out of 10 from me. 

I hope you go to see the movie and if you already have tweet me your opinions @neverlandperks 

Have a lovely evening. 

Love from,
Emily xxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© With Love, Emily and Louise x. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig