Friday 23 June 2017

Turning 20..

Friday the 16th of June was my twentieth birthday and turning twenty is an odd feeling. I have left my teenage years behind me and now I've got the beginning of my adult life. Turning 20 is an exciting time because I feel like within the next 10 years a lot of my life will begin. Only time will tell on what I will achieve.

A few days before my Birthday I caught up with my close friends Louise, Faye and Abi for a meal and to see Baywatch in the cinema (Review coming soon...). I love meeting up with my friends and having a good old chat about random rubbish. For my actual birthday I had a simple outing with my boyfriend who took me out for lunch, bowling (to which I lost as I am rubbish at bowling) and to the cinema to see Wonder Woman (Review coming soon...). It was a great day where I got spoilt in a way that wasn't through gifts and money. 
The next day Saturday the 17th June I had a party that was aimed to raising money for the Alzheimer's Society however it was also a gathering for my birthday. My family and friends together raising money for a good cause. We raised a total of £100. The Alzheimer's society is a charity that raises awareness of dementia. The money we have raised will go directly to improving the lives of people with dementia. I love helping charities that have massive reasons to raise awareness. My friend Louise has a grandparent who is suffering from dementia/alzheimer's so to raise money to help people in similar situations was a must. Dementia an awful illness and more needs to be done for the care and support of the families and sufferers.  For more information CLICK HERE

Alzheimer's Society

If ever you have the opportunity to experience something fun whether its new or not go for it and if their is ever a chance to help someone else in need then do it. 

Love from,
Emily xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© With Love, Emily and Louise x. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig