Sunday 11 June 2017

Stop.. Breathe and start again..

Firstly I am going to start with an apology. I am so very sorry that I have been away for so long I have quite a few personal reasons.


I tragically lost a close family member to cancer late february/early march and since then I have been on a constant spiral into the darkness of my mental health issues. I have posted a few posts in that time but they were the few good days that I have had. I needed to get my head back central and strong before I could start this again. It has been a long time but I am finally on the up.

Anxiety and depression are such major and common mental health issues but still people choose to believe that they are made up illnesses. I hate how the stigma holds people back from speaking out. It is SO IMPORTANT!

I will see you again on friday with another post! Have a good week.

Love,
Emily xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© With Love, Emily and Louise x. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig