Friday 30 June 2017

Pretty Little Liars End Game

This post will contain spoilers but will not reveal A
All I can start with is Oh My Life...what an emotional rollercoaster. From the moment it started to the end. I've never tried to guess who A is/was  because whenever I think it's someone it completely changed so when we found out who Uber A was I was in shock. The writers have done such an amazing job. I will miss the liars so much. I am going to leave quote a lot out of my post on what happened especially the most intense scenes because I don't want to ruin them for you. 

This moment will always go down in history. All the liars doing the shush. This is clearly a sign of the end. After signing the theme song so loud I think my neighbours could here. I sat in a brief sadness of not having any more PLL.

Aww. I loved this moment. Emily with her and Alisons baby twins. Lily and Grace. We did find out that Wren was in fact the babies father and it was the cruel plan of A that means he will never know. Emily and Alison would be great parents as they have so much history of friendship, love, Courage and bravery. 

After seeing such an adorable scene where Emily is looking after the babies we come to see Addison (The new Alison) and her friends tormenting another girl who could be seen as the new Mona. This is where Emily and Alison realise how they were at high school. Giving Alison this shows how far she has come from the high school days. It seems from this point that it could all start again in a full circle. 

We found out that the Moms don't remember how they escaped the basement because they were too drunk to remember. Emily's Mom Pam apparently didn't drink for a year because of it. I loved this scene with the Moms. 

I think this is one of the best pictures from the end of PLL because they are all genuinely happy and content with their lives. Im glad the liars got to end the show on a high note. 

I will miss this show a lot and it calls for a long marathon from beginning to end. I hope you are all shocked at who A is I know I was. Have an awesome weekend. 

Love,
Emily xx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© With Love, Emily and Louise x. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig