Saturday 19 August 2017

Festival Beauty Vibes


Eye make up
The first must have for any festival look is for sure bright colours and GLITTER!! I have a few pots of glitter but this year I am loving silver and dark pink colours. The NYX Glitter pot in Red is actually a dark pink and does have a beautiful shine to it but the silver Barry M glitter will always be a favourite of mine that I will use on Louise tomorrow ready for V fest.
 
Lipstick
As you are probably aware I have quite a large collection of lipsticks so cutting them down to ones that I would use. I eventually decided that I have too many pinks but they are all different shades if anyone says otherwise. I have chose:

💄2 Max Factor both in the shades English Rose and Mulberry.

💄2 Freedom both in the shades Born with it and Make me crazy


💄1 Mac in the shade Chatterbox
💄1. Makeup revolution Metallic lip gloss in the shade We Rule 


Hair accessories/ styles/ colour
Bandannas, flower crowns and caps all are perfect hair accessories for a festival however this year I am just going to leave my hair half tied up and the rest down and curled. For Louise I think she should have french braids to keep of some of her long hair from making her too hot. For hair colour i have decided that I am going to dip die my hair in the L'Oreal Colourista  washout in the colour Dirty Pink. I think you can guess that my vibe is kind of PINK!


I will upload pictures in next weeks post about our V Festival experience. We will also be uploading picture on our twitter page.

With love, Emily xx 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© With Love, Emily and Louise x. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig