Saturday 12 August 2017

You deserve an explanation

Hi Guys,
Sorry it's late and the wrong day for a post but I've been away for a while and I just want to give you an explanation of why. Lately I have been struggling with content ideas. I made this blog centered around mental health and advice however over the months I have been adding picture posts, reviews, beauty etc. I love doing chatty blogs where I talk about anything on my mind and I want to do more of them.

I have a few things lined up and I hope to have my mojo back. I know this is brief and short but I just wanted to let you know why I was away and that I'm back. Changes are coming starting with the new name With Love, Emily and Louise x. We are both loving this new idea and it gives us more of a personal level with you guys. Louise is back on her blog and hopefully will write a post for us soon but for now you have me.

Thank you for being such amazing supporters. See you tomorrow.

With Love,
Emily x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© With Love, Emily and Louise x. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig