Sunday 9 April 2017

Capture Life// Spring Edition

Spring is a time for fresh starts and some sun. Today has been the warmest day so far. So me and the family had a day out to a place called Himley Hall. It is a stately home with wonderful grounds.
 I took many pictures of wildlife and scenery but I have managed to narrow it down to my favourite ones. I hope you like looking through my pictures. This Capture Life project was just a way for me to showcase my photography. I really love taking pictures and I hope you like looking through them.

 Baby Swan swimming in the lake

 Panoramic views all round the lake

 Himley Hall and some of it's grounds

A spot of lunch

Beware!

 Look at those reflections

 A daffodil that looks like a star 

 My beautiful dog Maisie

I hope you have had had a wonderful day!
Check out some of our other posts under the Capture Life heading or just check out whatever you fancy. 

See you all Friday with another new post!!!

Love, 
Emily xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© With Love, Emily and Louise x. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig