Friday 28 April 2017

Things that make me happy

I have taken the inspiration for this post from ouremptyjournal 's post 27 things that make me happy
We don't need huge expensive gifts and loads of money spent on us to feel loved and happy. In a world that often seems so full of negativity and materialistic, I wanted to share with you all some of the small things that make me happy! Happiness for me is inexpensive and sometimes so taken for granted.
My friends Abi and Faye
My best friend Louise
My lovely but annoying boyfriend Joe
Sunny warm weather (Very un-Britsish weather)
Little gifts from loved ones
Letters and cards from special people (Me and Louise do this sometimes when we know that there is something wrong or upsetting happening)
Photography
Great tv shows and films - Loving the last few episodes of PLL
Music - I am addicted to Harry Styles new song
Shopping
Tea- Tea will always make me feel better.

What are some of the little things that make you happy?

Love, 
Emily xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© With Love, Emily and Louise x. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig