Friday 21 April 2017

Chester Zoo Day Trip

Monday me and my family went to Chester zoo, UK.  I haven't been here for 10 years so since I was 9 it has changed a lot. The animals there are superb but it saddens me to see such wonderful creatures having to be kept from danger in the wild by being locked in the zoo. 

Here are some of my pictures I hope you enjoy them at the end of the post there is a trailer for the programme that used to be on TV about Chester zoo called Our Zoo. It was all about the family and how they came about to own such an amazing place. 





















The TV show OUR ZOO on BBC1 in 2014

Thank you for reading. If you have twitter join our poll on what you want for our next post.

Love,
Emily xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© With Love, Emily and Louise x. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig