Friday 14 April 2017

Russell Howard// Round the world tour 2017

This was my first comedy experience and I have got to say I have never laughed so much in my life I was crying with laughter, I have been a Russell Howard fan since the Russell Howard's Good News days on BBC3. I was so excited for this. 


 I went over the two dates in Birmingham. I had originally brought tickets for just me, my parents and my good old friend Louise however I felt guilty for not asking my boyfriend if he would like to go so when the extra date was added I brought him a ticket as one of his Christmas gifts. Even though I went the day after and knew the punch lines to the jokes I still found it so funny. I believe that no show is the same exactly because you never know what a heckler will shout at them. The heckles were hilarious on the Saturday evening as I assume people had consumed some alcohol and shouted whatever things came to mind. 
The support act Steve Hall was hilarious and I've seen him before on the show but I never saw him again since.  I really enjoyed these few evenings. It also made me happy to see Louise happy as well. We were having a rough few days that week and it was a massive pick me up for both of us. 

I wonder which comedian I will see next...

Love,
Emily xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© With Love, Emily and Louise x. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig