Friday 7 April 2017

My going out routine 🎉

By the time you read this I will already be out. These are some things I use or choose when going out for an event or just a good old fashioned trip to the pub. Thank you to everyone that voted on Twitter. I hope you enjoy.
Makeover time!
I find such fun in doing my makeup and hair for a night out. I just think its the fact that for me going out is such a rare occurrence so I pull out all the stops except today I have had to leave out the false eyelashes due to losing one this morning after buying them yesterday. I will leave links to all the products used at the bottom of the page. 

A good base helps everything else fall into place!
I have used the Rimmel Lasting perfection foundation in the shade Ivory for many years. I trust it so much. It is full coverage but it doesn't leave your face feeling cakey. I then use the Rimmel wake me up concealer in the shade Ivory to cover any blemishes and my dark under eye circles. Under my eyes I have quite a few creases with have been there for many years however I find it difficult to find a concealer that doesn't make this standout. This concealer helps cover them for a short amount of time but I do have to check that it hasn't gathered underneath my eye. For bronzing up I recent brought the MUA Bronzed perfection matte in the shade Sunset Tan because as the summer is on its way and it is actually quite sunny lately I have decided that bronzing up will help give me more of a sun kissed complexion. I use this to bronze up but not to contour. Now not many people like to use blusher I know my sister is one of them but I love the Rimmel Lasting finish soft colour blush in the shade Pink Rose. It gives my cheeks that extra bit of colour. Lastly no face is complete without highlight. I used the Makeup Revolution Ultra Strobe Cream all on my cheek bones. I love to use quite a bit for that extra shine.

Give your eyes a pop of colour!
I am not afraid to go all out with the eye shadows. I have recently created a look using the bright pink shade at the bottom of the palette in the picture below however I do tend use neutral tones with a little bit of colour when going on a night out. I think everyone should experiment with their eye shadow shades as just by experimenting you can create some amazing looks. Do not be afraid to stand out! This palette I will be using is the MUA Burning Embers Palette. I never leave home no matter what look I am going for without wearing eyeliner and mascara. These are always the must haves to every look I create. Even if I am going for a no makeup Sunday I still have to wear my mascara and eyeliner. The mascara I use is the Barry M Showgirl Extra Lengthening Black Mascara 

My favourite...Lipsticks
No makeup look is complete without a good old lipstick. I have recently been loving the Makeup Revolution Reign lip kit. (If you want my full opinion on this leave a comment or tweet me). These colours go well with every look that I have. 

Heels are over-rated but so comfortable
These are the first pair of block heels I have ever brought. I love these. I stood waiting at a bar in these for over an hour and a half and they didn't hurt my feet that much. I do feel like comfort is the best for any outing but I also personally feel like wearing high heels every know and then makes me feel so feminine. I understand that not everybody has the same view but this is just my opinion. 

A little music to get ready too!
Now under no circumstances do I get ready without listening to music however when I get ready for a night out I always seem to listen to the songs I can either sing and dance to or the songs that make me feel that little bit more sassy. This playlist I made for a friend to help her get over a boy so I put all the sassy "I'm over you" songs on this playlist and honestly I get ready to it quite regularly to remind myself that I am a strong sassy lady. 

I hope that you have enjoyed this kind of post. 

I will be back again Sunday with a new post. 
Have a fantastic evening. 

Love,
Emily xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© With Love, Emily and Louise x. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig