Sunday 2 April 2017

Logan

This was the first Wolverine movie I have ever fully seen however I will go back and watch the older ones because I really enjoyed this film. 

The story line was good and easy to follow. I have heard of Wolverine and I have read about him in comics when I was younger so I guess that is potentially why I found the storyline easy to follow.  
I loved the concept of this movie as it had a hidden reason behind it. I wont give away any spoilers but Oh My Word... the ending nearly had me in tears. I almost cried at least 3 times during the movie because it was so gut wrenching even in times where it was heart warming. I was on a rollercoaster of emotions.  
I would rate this movie 9/10. I enjoyed every minute of it however I don't feel like it is an age rated 15 movie it should definately been an 18 because there was a lot of blood, swearing and heavy violence throughout the whole movie. Other than that it was an amazing movie. I hope you go and see it. I will link the trailer below for you to watch if you haven't seen this advertised.

I hope you've had a great weekend and if you've seen this movie leave a comment or tweet @neverlandperks with your thoughts.

Love, Emily xx

Trailer
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© With Love, Emily and Louise x. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig