Sunday 16 April 2017

Happy Easter 🐣


Happy Easter everyone! 
I hope you've all had a wonderful time celebrating this seasonal event. I know for the religious people it is a time to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ. 

Personally I like the decorations and obviously the chocolate involved with easter. I have a friend that decorated her conservatory. It was so beautiful! 

Today I received many chocolate eggs off my family. I learnt that the chocolate egg symbolises the cave Jesus came out of when he resurrected. I didn't know this until late a few years ago. I think I Google searched why we have them. 

I've had a fab day and I hope you have one too.  Tomorrow I am going on a trip to Chester Zoo so I will write a post next week. 

Love you all. 

From 
Emily xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© With Love, Emily and Louise x. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig